Sunday we were joined by Grace and Sara for a few hours while Cole and Amy attended the christening of baby Sacha. Ryan loved having Grace to play catch with and I caught a glimpse of the fun to come as Ben gets older. Ben quickly tired of the playing outside (whaaa????) because he found a willing victim for some couch book time, "Sara read book Ben."
I had a volunteer commitment at Ben's school in the evening so I sent Ryan and Ben to celebrate baby Sacha's christening at the Voigt's Cinco De Sacha. Ryan was pooped but I think he loved every minute of his quality father-son time over the weekend.
We had quickly accomplished my weekend "must-do's" on Saturday and the yard and house are starting to take shape for spring. I also learned I clearly need longer must-do lists. ;)
Finding time to blog is becoming challenging with no naps, but I promise a Ben update later this week as it seems he's growing and changing by leaps and bounds right now.
Grace with baby Alaina (recently welcomed by Eric, Jana and big brother Grayson)



Whoa, that IS a lot of babies! Great action shot of Grace catching. And now Caleb and I know what our next movie rental will be. That and Silver Linings Playbook. :)
ReplyDeleteI would like it if you could also manage my must-do list. So far, it only includes papers. No wonder I still have no pictures hung on any walls. *failing!!!!
ReplyDelete