Friday, May 24, 2013

HE LOVES ME!!!! and Tante too :)

Tante is in China for school and a couple nights ago she was on the receiving end of the first human "I love you," from Ben via FaceTime.  I'm still convinced Jelly received the actual first.
Today I got my first few and it feels just as wonderful as I'd hoped.  Ben's vocabulary is just absolutely taking off right now and it's very fun and still quite shocking when he repeats nearly everything we say.

I had kind of been thinking Ben's napping might come back into play and this week could just be a factor of his sickness but..........


One minute he was playing happily with that newly re-batteried (it's a word in toddler parent circles) book and the next....silence.
So, for a while I'm going to give him the option at about 2:30 every day to lay with Jelly in his room and we'll see what happens.  I did try that today and he wouldn't have it.  Clearly he was still in need and I'm glad he finally gave in.

I love you too my Prince!!


2 comments:

  1. 'I Love You' AND back to napping?! ...happy day to you!! ;) I know how long you have waited and hard you have worked (therapy-wise) for those special words and am thrilled for you. Hoping Ryan gets some love soon, too. :)

    ReplyDelete