Saturday, June 4, 2011

A letter from Tante

From:     edwards.molly@gmail.com
Subject:     Colorado/Vegas Trip
Date:     May 19, 2011 12:30:03 PM CDT
To:     benheimer@me.com

Nugget!

You are on your way to Colorado right now!  I'm sure you are pissed that you're being forced into that car seat for the next 7-8 hours but I promise you it's going to be so worth it!  After you arrive and I smother you with hugs and smooches, we will go to bed.  THEN, we will rise briiiiight and early to hop on a plane to Vegas!  In 20 years, I'll take you back and show you what that city is really all about.  For the next four days we are going to splash in the pool and giggle and relax.  I hope this trip is a great little bonding experience for you and I and that you aren't too afraid of me since I will feel like a stranger to you. 

Then, you'll come back to Colorado where you'll get to meet your very first cousin.  How exciting!  I hope you two have a life long friendship and get in lots of trouble together.  You'll also get to see Tante's manfriend JPizzle again and then everyone will come together for a big BBQ at Nana and Grandpa's house.  Big week ahead for you, kiddo. 

I am so excited to see you and am counting the hours until your arrival. 

Remember that I love you so so so so much.

Tante Mollusk

No comments:

Post a Comment