Saturday, June 18, 2011

Fantastically Fabulous Fountain Fun

MeeMee came for a wonderful visit last Sunday and sadly left us Thursday morning.  Ryan was in Cedar Rapids so we had a nice visit filled with shopping, sewing, swimming, and some running and cooking........

and belly nibbling!




On Wednesday morning we joined the usual crew for a playdate at Riverside park.  They have a large fountain play area, as well as standard playground equipment so I hoped it would please all the kiddos.  Cadyn was content so sit back and watch with a couple quick walks up to touch the water and retreat.  Charlotte liked the fountains but did not like Ben splashing her.  And Ben, well, it should come as no surprise that he sat next to the fountain with his hand spraying a steady stream of water in his face and seemed content to stay there forever.  I made him take a couple of breaks and after lunch he enjoyed the shady swings at the playground.  I do believe this park will be a regular stop on our summer tour.




Someone said, "double-fisted, just like Daddy."

EEEEEEEEEE! Oh Charlotte!






Beautiful Girls





As the last pic above shows all the kiddos, I started thinking about when we first started hanging out when we all attended itsy bitsy yoga together.  I threw in some pics below for a little growth perspective from only 6 months ago-crazy!





No comments:

Post a Comment