Tuesday, September 24, 2013

THE peacoat debuts


So I think I've touched on it a few times in the three years of this blog, but I collected lots of kiddo and baby clothes during my 6 + years with Gap Inc.  Good or bad, lots of it was given away as gifts before Ben came along, but there has always been one last item waiting for my own kiddo to wear.  I brought home this navy wool peacoat from work to a house FULL of Christmas guests during my freshman year of college and boy did I get a ration of grief!! It has never been forgotten by many in that group and the ribbing and grief has gone on for nearly 15 years.  
Thankfully I think no one can argue that it was well worth the wait and the moves to MT, CO, NC, CO, KS and finally back to CO.  Yes, that is one well-traveled piece of wool.  
We headed out to the park last night to continue our light testing for the Long family shoot and Ben was not happy.  Even the continuous M & M's did little turn his frown upside down but did well for his forlorn-toddler-model poses. :)






love this one in b&w





And....the crankiest of the cranky ;(


2 comments:

  1. So stylish and such a great story. The popped collar is nearly killing me. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. THE peacoat was totally worth it. :)

    ReplyDelete