I'm hoping mother nature will cooperate and we'll get to snap a few pics of the Long family this weekend at a tiny little nearby park. I also hope to make it to the park for some actual test shots with Ben this week but we did take some time to test the light on Saturday afternoon/early evening. It was good light testing for me but even the promise of M&M's didn't work to entice my little man to look at the camera and smile-humpfffff!!
handsome Luke was a more willing subject
love the light and shadow here
"I really want an M, but I WILL NOT look at that camera!"
biggest smile of the attempt
great light near the bottom of the slide but he would only hang and refused to sit-humpffff!
Your photos just keep getting better and better! Lovelovelove
ReplyDeleteI need a new Mother Earth profile pic. I should've asked you to make me look gorgeous when I was there!!! Love that boy and your photos. Keep 'em coming!
ReplyDeleteMy theory = Ben is secretly trying to be artsy.
ReplyDelete