If you can't beat 'em, join 'em, so, I interrupt this attempt at catch-up with another exciting distraction. For the Heimers, what began with Ben and a BBQ will grow in The Big Heart of a Tiny Tudor. Yes, I've started a second blog to track and display all things domestic and DIY in our new home. After only a month, Ryan and I have been stunned at how much we can easily live without (due to our down-size). I want to share ideas for living with less, collect ideas for future expansion, and create accountability for myself in my personal challenge to our family to live more green and hopefully more healthily along the way.
I also want to maintain the Ben blog as just that. I didn't want to clutter our family blog with all things domestic and also hope the new blog might capture a greater audience. I will link here when things in THE Tudor are especially exciting but be sure to follow separately if you're interested. Things here will return to their regularly scheduled catch-up later today :)
Dear friend, please come make over my house. Immediately. I give full permission for you to blog the awful before. Better yet, you and T should tag team it, there is so much to do. I'll be waiting!! :) P.S. Excited to read more from you!
ReplyDelete