For Ben's Nana this Saturday, it was Happy Birthday, Happy Anniversary (for Grandpa Jim too), and Happy Mother's Day....all just a little early. Ryan will be out of town for work this coming weekend when all three events actually occur so we took advantage of Cinco de Mayo and some early celebrating to enjoy some delicious margs and Mexican food. It also happened to be a regular car show night in downtown Golden so there was lots of fun to be had after dinner just walking around. By the end of the evening Ben was the most tired I've ever seen him (while still awake), and by midnight that night we knew why. He awoke with a 102.3 degree fever. After a couple days of intermittent lethargy, fever, and Motrin, he is now back to his bright-eyed self.
I was very thankful to get to extend the Mother's Day celebrations and that Ryan got to celebrate with his Mom in person this year.
Ben in his handsome microcheck pink shirt (that his Dad picked out at H&M)
We were asked if we were from the South because of our attire:). A compliment in my book any day!
my favorite car of the night. swoon.
looking down at Clear Creek
one tired Monkey :(




Nugget - it was the absolute saddest thing to see you sick this weekend. Selfishly (very!), I did enjoy the extra snuggles that you were handing out due to your illness, but I am VERY glad you are back to being your piss & vinegar self today. Love you!
ReplyDeleteOh wow, that outfit and those daddy/son pictures give me a big smile. Precious!
ReplyDeleteVery cute outfit! I wonder what he was thinking when he looked up at that statue?
ReplyDelete