March is always madness in our house with basketball on top of Mama's priority list. That automatically puts it on top of everyone's, right? Ben does seem to be enjoying watching, although I'll say it's not as mesmerizing to him as football. He even picked most of a bracket!! I used his stacker toy to offer each match-up and selected for him based on which block he chose. I think next year we might get through the whole thing and I'll have him pick based on colors or mascots. Ryan had a well-timed work trip to North Carolina where I asked him to pick up a shirt for Ben. It was a wonderful surprise when he came home with a matching shirt for me! I think Ryan had had enough basketball for a while by the end of last weekend, but I hope he's getting ready for it to start all over again this weekend-not soon enough in my book:).
After an emergency wash the first game day, I learned to save the shirt for right before the game:)
Yes, those eyes are North Carolina blue!!!!
So much fun!!
He did pick a couple good upsets.


Top pic = new fave pic of all time. Love you two and the oh so apparent love you have for each other :)
ReplyDeleteIt's sadly out of focus:(. Need to have an slr boot camp for all our loved ones:).
DeleteHaha, myself included!
DeleteAw, these wuvy duvy pictures give me warm fuzzies :)
ReplyDelete