I posted about one perfect day (click here) about a year ago. Yesterday was another one of those days that's hard to beat. Not to say that many of our days are bad, but some are really great!
After a giggle-filled bath time.........
What a pose
these curls slay me :)
Mother nature blessed us with 70 degree temps and Ben and I set out for a walk with my friend Jess and Ben's buddy Wyatt. We even had time for some playground fun before heading to lunch at scrumdidiliumptios Santiago's. The boys were angels and had fun observing and playing alongside each other. After an afternoon filled with reading, Ben stayed with MeeMee for the evening while Ryan and I joined friends Cole and Amy for a 5280 Restaurant week dinner at Ocean Prime. The Prime Cocktail called the grapefruit fizz made with asian pear infused vodka and grapefruit soda may have been the most delightful drink to ever touch my lips. The food was equally amazing and left me already excited to plan next year's restaurant week excursions.
I've never been more glad that the simple things in life make me so happy....a little sunshine, a happy baby, time with girlfriends and old friends......what more could a girl ask for??
After sneaking him out of his home in the crib, I allowed Ben to invite Jelly to make a rare appearance at the breakfast table.
I love the blue sky and shadow in this pic. Just not sure who that grown-up little man is and what he has done with my baby??




Sounds like a pretty amazing day, and I want one of those drinks! :) Also, please tell Ben to stop growing up so fast.
ReplyDeleteThose curls! That hat! ♥
ReplyDelete