Friday, September 23, 2011

Magical Moments

This morning as Ben was playing, I was drinking my coffee and we were both beaming at Matt, (Lauer- Ben just beams when he comes on but I think it's because he's often the only TV Ben watches all day,) Ben gave me the most unexpected and magical moment.
I crawled down on the floor onto my belly and laid my head on Ben's boppy to be closer to him while he played.  Ben sat down from his toy, crawled over to me with a huge grin and laid down on the other side of the boppy!! At that point we were both facing the TV and I'm glad Ben couldn't see the tears streaming down my face.  I've never felt so loved as a mama in a moment where we weren't even touching and it was such a grown-up move from my sweet little man.  He laid there for less than a minute before returning to playing, but for me the magic of that moment will last forever.

Mama loves you Monkeypants

2 comments: