The playdate rotation came back to our house this week and Cadyn and Charlotte and their Mamas joined us once again. In the time since they were last here, Ben is rolling, Charlotte is crawling, and Cadyn is walking!!!!!! We Mamas sat and discussed how crazy fast it all happens and it's so true-the first year really is this miracle that I've failed to truly appreciate until becoming a parent. It's one thing to see a child grow from afar and notice how they change, but to see multiple changes each week and sometimes each day is just amazing. I'm thankful to have these little girls around as role models and to help keep me from getting too nostalgic. They help me stay excited for what's to come :).
Cadyn LOVES this rocking chair and has loungin' down
Charlotte's pretty smile
Cadyn making sure Mama doesn't get too attached to Riley
Sneak peek at the teeth for Tante
Ben's, "Mom, do you know about these things I can feel in my mouth with my tongue? face
GREAT pics Jess. I can't believe all the babies changed so much in only one month!!!! We had fun today - thanks :)
ReplyDelete