Monday, March 28, 2011

Ball

While waiting for Ben's passport pics last week, we wandered aimlessly around Walgreens playing with whatever we could find.  The only toy that lit up Ben's face was a $1.99 bouncy ball.  His feet held out in the umbrella stroller offered the perfect stop so he could hold the ball in his lap.  He loves it as much at home but hasn't yet figured out that he cannot chew on the ball-kinda like a puppy with a little mouth!
I promise I let him pick between blue and green and he just happened to choose the UNC blue.
Working on the correct jump shot position


Lap dribbling

I did mention to Ryan that Ben's footwork was a little concerning-he's pretty good with those feet and I'm hoping to be a Bball or Football mom rather than a futbol one!!

1 comment:

  1. Don't let Dave hear you say that about futbol! (wink) Uncle Dave would be happy to teach him some moves!

    ReplyDelete