Seems I have a bit o' luck with me today as I have two sleeping babies at the moment. I should be packing as Ben and I are headed to Denver tonight but what's a plane trip without a little last minute craziness?? This will be Ben's third plane trip and ninth flight leg-all in 7 months! I never imagined he'd be such a little traveler.
I'm doing a couple Thirty-One parties in Denver this weekend and Ben will see Tante Mollusk for the first time since Christmas. Ryan won't join us this trip as he's been in Paris all week and gets home late Friday. Single Motherhood has been tough this week. I have certainly developed a deeper respect for parents forced to go it alone.
I got inspired and excited this morning for a little St. Patty's Day photo shoot with the boys. What's harder than getting one babe to smile for the camera?? two babes?? Harder than that?? Capturing two smiles in focus in low light with no flash! There were a couple cute ones, but I can sadly admit the best smiles were far from in focus-probably due to the jumping around required to elicit the smile:).
May the Luck o' the Irish bless my wee bit o' followers all year long!!
Lucky Buddies
Notice the finger point and sly grin
After a pint
My favorite is the Lucky Buddies pic! BTW loving the green tie dye couch....hehehe
ReplyDelete