Sunday, March 27, 2011

Passport

We were threatened with an extended trip to Paris for the second time in as many months this week and we are springing into action.  Both threats, the first of a 6 month stay, and the second a month stay, have turned out idle :(.  I told Ryan he better not threaten again unless he intends to follow through!  Just so we are prepared when the next trip comes we have started the process to get Ben's passport. 

Funny to think this will still be his passport pic in 5 or 10 years

Ryan leaves Sunday for TWO STRAIGHT WEEKS this time.  I'm thankful for last week's mini foray into single parenthood.  Let me be clear that I in no way think having a loving, supportive, money-making husband away for two weeks gives me anywhere near a true taste of single parenthood, but it does help me appreciate it that much more..........

Some time elapsed since I started this post and Ryan is now on his way.  We did get Ben's passport application completed and turned in yesterday morning.   Next time we'll be next to him on that jetplane! The countdown begins because this time we do know when he'll be back again.

2 comments:

  1. If you need anything, or just get lonely, CALL ME!! - Angela

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ben's passport photo is fantastic. Cadyn's, not so much. I can't believe our babies are crossing borders so young!!!

    ReplyDelete