Thursday, February 17, 2011

First Tooth!!!

yep! at long last-it's here!  We were watching an episode of Dexter Tuesday night and I was sitting next to Ben on the floor.  He started to get a little fussy-"it WAS jammie time, Mom," and I put him in my lap in hopes of getting through the last couple minutes of the show.  He forcefully grabbed my hand and started chewing my finger and OH! WHOA! What's THAT?  There were the little white ridges of his first tooth poking through his bottom gum.  It all played out as many friends said it would-with little warning or fanfare.  At least now I know that 2-3 weeks after a day of screaming and drooling like a faucet, I might expect a new pearly white.  Nana Pat had gifted Ben with Sophie the famous teething giraffe for Valentine's Day so I gave all the credit to Sophie for this one.  The only pics right now are of Ben with hand in mouth 24/7, but I will be sure to post a pic of that pretty tooth when it makes the rest of its way in!!

1 comment: