Friday, February 11, 2011
Whew!! (1st Rollover)
Just in time, after much fanfare, waiting, screaming, coaxing, practicing, and yes, a video chat with Dr. Aunt Towbin (Physical Therapist Extraordinaire) Ben rolled over yesterday!! He did the hard one first...tummy to back. He came very close to the other way too but my excitement at the first may have been all he could take yesterday. I was yelling and screaming and calling Dad and he just laid there beaming and shaking his arms and kicking. Maybe wondering, "I don't know what all the fuss is about but Mom sure is excited." he was doing some tummy time while I was picking up in the kitchen and rolling on his side and back a bit. He got close and I rushed to him and stopped short to avoid temptation of pushing him over. So there I stood jumping and motioning from the next room and over he went. If this is rolling over, what will the first left-handed lay-up bring?????
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
So exciting - way to go Ben! I can just picture you yelling and screaming, etc. You are such a good mommy :)
ReplyDelete