Because I couldn't say it better, I've copied an email below that Ben received from his Tante Mollusk this morning. It's a wonderful heart day to have two loves-my lovebug and a little love Nugget. My heart has perhaps never been more full on a St. Valentine's Day than this one....
From: edwards.molly@gmail.com
Subject: Happy Valentine's Day!
Date: February 14, 2011 12:05:58 PM CST
To: benheimer@me.com
Hi Nugget,
Happy First Valentine's Day! While a lot of people in the world have some rather cynical feelings on the holiday, you'll find that our family really loves this holiday. It's one of my faves, MeeMee's fave and your parents are such little lovebirds that they like it, too.
Thank you for the valentine you sent me. Yes, of course I'll be your Valentine! Tante is a slacker and never got your valentine stuff off to you in time. For shame. I'll take you shopping when you are here next month instead. How's that? :)
Love you so much, little nugget. Your mom keeps telling me all of these new things that you are doing...rolling over...drinking out of a sippy cup...it's crazy! Are you going to be going to college next week, or what? I am so eager to see you and see all the new things you are doing and saying!! Sometimes, when I talk on the phone to Mom, she let's me chat with you and you just talk and talk and giggle and it warms my heart so much.
Happy Valentine's Day, Ben. Tante loves you!
Happy First Valentine's Day! While a lot of people in the world have some rather cynical feelings on the holiday, you'll find that our family really loves this holiday. It's one of my faves, MeeMee's fave and your parents are such little lovebirds that they like it, too.
Thank you for the valentine you sent me. Yes, of course I'll be your Valentine! Tante is a slacker and never got your valentine stuff off to you in time. For shame. I'll take you shopping when you are here next month instead. How's that? :)
Love you so much, little nugget. Your mom keeps telling me all of these new things that you are doing...rolling over...drinking out of a sippy cup...it's crazy! Are you going to be going to college next week, or what? I am so eager to see you and see all the new things you are doing and saying!! Sometimes, when I talk on the phone to Mom, she let's me chat with you and you just talk and talk and giggle and it warms my heart so much.
Happy Valentine's Day, Ben. Tante loves you!
Aw, SO sweet Aunt Molly! Ben is such a loved little boy :)
ReplyDelete