are you stumped??
Here are some hints......
a better clue......
that's our bathroom
drumroll.....
Only one thing creates such copious bubbles from Ben's hippie kid soap and that is the bathtub jets. While I love a good soak in a hot-tub with jets on high I've always steered away from using them in our tubs at home, (though we've always had them,) because I've feared the germs swarming in the water that never fully drains from them. I realize it's likely an irrational phobia, but I'm quite thrilled Ryan's willing to be the resident germ-stirrer. He turns them on secretly so Ben never turns them on without water in the tub and we've established that "only Daddy can do the jets," so I don't have to be a part of it. Ben absolutely squeals with delight at the jets, and in the top pictures, had snuck out of the tub to run through the house covered in bubbles. The only thing missing is Uncle Joe who has always done the absolute best rendition of Benny and the Jets for Ben's amusement.



Fun! Caleb (and only Caleb) does the same thing with the kids in our gigantic, mauve, outdated jet tub in our master bath. Seriously, Tegan can pretty much stand straight up UNDER the bright brass faucet. Squeals can be heard throughout the house :: mostly from the kids, but some from me not having to do it. :)
ReplyDeleteThat last picture... Adorable! I have something pinned about how to clean your jets... I haven't done it yet. Don't judge me as a housekeeper! :)
ReplyDelete