Monday, June 18, 2012

outtakes

I was yet again inspired by Pinterest for Ryan's Father's day gift.  Lots of wonderful ideas featured would have been nearly impossible to complete with my tiny tot.  I did think this one would be do-able, but the shoot proved hilarious and both my assistant (MeeMee) and I thought it nothing shy of a Christmas Miracle that I got 3 usable shots...............

throw that D!

and again.....

and.....

Again!!

once more with FEELING!

Don't leave out the A



AY!! come back with that A!!



Yum!

Yum!

Yum! (there were at least 12 more shots of him eating the letters)

sneaking away with the A!

"hey A, how are U today?"




and.......


TA DA!! In the end I chose a smaller frame for Ryan's desk at work with 3.5 X 5 pics.  Such a great inexpensive gift that was SO fun to put together:)


2 comments:

  1. Hehe, those almost 2 year olds have a mind of their own during photo shoots. ;) Great lighting on the finished product and just cute as can be.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd like to be a photo assistant! :) such a cute present.

    ReplyDelete