Monday, February 6, 2012

2012 Snow Show



I am hopeful our nearly two feet of snow that fell late last week is the biggest snow show of the year.  Warm temperatures did help and less than 48 hours after the first flakes fell, most roads were clear and dry.  Ben mostly loved the fluffy white stuff though he does not love getting on all the gear required to stay warm and dry.  I have learned to have all his gear laid out and make the process of dressing and getting out the door as quick as possible.  We played briefly Friday and lots longer with Dada on Saturday morning.  Tante even took him out at MeeMee's for a bit on Sunday.  Denver's typically snowiest months are still ahead so there should be lots more fun to be had this year.......



Snow Angel



 
the "After" tantrum
 



Getting the gear on struggle






Snow throne made by Mama


King of the Mountain



There is a link HERE to a video I made after our journey out Friday.

2 comments:

  1. I am in love with all of these pictures. I started to list my favorites, but the list got too long. I also loved the video. I am so glad to see so much of Ben even from the ICT! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That blue snow suit ensemble sure makes those blue eyes sparkle!

    ReplyDelete