Thursday, February 23, 2012

Remember this Day



This little fresh and clean angel:) had me in such stitches of laughter this morning, I just needed to document to remember.  One freshly bathed and towel-wrapped Nugget did I lay in my bed to stay cozy warm while I gathered his clothes and lotion.  He laid there looking in an utter state of bliss even adding a couple sighs of absolute contentment.  Only upon pulling the covers back to start the lotion did I realize that grin and those sighs were because he was laying there peeing!!! All over himself, his towel, and the guest bed.  Oh boy little boy! Some things really are innate and I fear boys and peeing are one of them.  For now I laugh but in a few years....Benjamin Ryan....this sort of thing will not be funny!

he SO loves this pup

I had fun taking pics in Tante's mirrored closet doors

Also in the mirror




4 comments:

  1. Wearing that shirt and playing in my (our) old room. He makes my heart so happy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Boys will be boys forever. :) Love that smile!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This confirms my suspicions that my record of not getting peed on will end quickly with #2 ;)

    ReplyDelete