In honor of this "school", post, I'm learning something new and doing this post totally mobile from my iPhone. Ben and I have been hanging at MeeMee's while Ryan is in Florida for work so I am without my Mac and pictures and usual tools for blogging. Yesterday we visited MeeMee at one of the two schools she works at and Ben was in heaven....long halls to run down, door after door to inspect, and lots of big kids!! Anytime he spotted one, Ben would run in the direction of the big kids and slow as he approached to see what they were all about. Ryan and I have discussed and always planned on starting preschool the fall when Ben turned 3, but yesterday confirmed we'll be starting next fall. We'd only do a couple days a week for 2 or 3 hours, but I want to embrace his outgoing-ness, especially at the time lots of kids get clingy and shy. Now to find a home and neighborhood so I can start searching for a preschool:).
Fun with the A/V cart
PS.-I learned I cannot directly upload pics from my phone into the blog. It's time for more Mama school as I've still got lots to learn about mobile blogging.
OMG these pics are too cute!! What a handsome little man nuggs is growing into.
ReplyDeleteSo, how did you get the pics in?? I do love the smiles you are capturing. :)
ReplyDeleteCutie...love those smiles and his outgoing personality! I guess with you possibly starting Ben at 2, I have to stop cursing my weekly Pampers emails that have been titled 'Your Preschooler: insert topic'. Is it wrong to just want to keep them babies forever?! ;)
ReplyDelete