Thursday, August 18, 2011

Happenings

While I, as I've told Molly several times, have only birthday on the brain, there are several other exciting happenings going on this weekend.


Speaking of Molly, she will be crew chief for her boyfriend's 100 mile running race in Leadville, CO this weekend.  You can track his journey here, and get more info on this crazy event here.  Yes, JP will be running for over 24 hours straight over mountain passes and at extreme altitude.  


My college buddy, Erika, is currently scheduled to have labor induced for baby #2 at 730 am on Ben's birthday.  I know she is ready to have baby out NOW! but I am excited at the prospect that this baby and Ben might share a birthday.  Erika and husband John are two of a couple friends expecting any moment with gender surprises.  Makes it lots of fun for the rest of us!


In what's probably the biggest worldwide news besides Ben's birthday, Kim Kardashian (or Kartrashian as Ryan lovingly refers to them,) will wed bf Kris Humphries on Saturday.  The Kardashians are one of my guilty celebrity pleasures and the fact that we don't have cable and their show is not accessible via Hulu or any other online outlet makes them all the more appealing.  So congrats and best wishes to KK and KH!!




Our house-guests start arriving tonight and we start tot yoga in a couple hours.  I'm getting so excited for all the fun and will be sure to fill you all in when it's done!!

1 comment: