Ben had his 12 month well-baby visit Thursday morning and Dada came along to share in the fun. Ben got a clean bill of health and it seemed we had a longer list of questions than ever before. We met with a new Dr. this time and she has a son just a year older than Ben so it was comforting talking to someone who had just been through all this and with a boy to boot. She assuaged our fears about his head shaking and was perfectly happy with his level of mobility. She even gave Ben credit for saying "hi!", which even as a proud Mama I'll say is quite a stretch. Ryan got to experience the joy of shots and Ben also had his iron test (see dingbat Mama at 10 month appt.) and passed with great levels. We go back in 3 months and though I am in no hurry, I do think he'll be walking by then-yikes! The stats are in.........
23lbs 6oz=58.25%
29.25in=31%
head is 46.25 cm and 45% (holding steady)
Yes, to those wondering, I am starting to embrace the possibility of a soccer career but still holding out hope for point guard. Wouldn't those eyes look amazing in a Carolina Blue uniform??
Ahem. No comment on that last part. However, I am so happy things went well at the doctor!
ReplyDeleteAB-I was extolling your virtues to Ben's MeeMee the other day and did have to list the two strikes against you. And that Duke blue is too dark so don't even get any ideas!
ReplyDelete