Ben slept in while I sipped coffee and showered and he and I joined Tisha and Cadyn at the Gap friends and family sale. We procured Ben's holiday outfit and some other great deals, stopped at Cocoa Dolce for some AMAZING hot chocolate, and meandered about to some other shops. Did I mention the rain? This whole time it was cold and misty and drizzly and wonderful. Again, as good as it gets short of snow, which rarely comes to Wichita.
With all that cold and rain we had no choice but to snuggle on the couch in the afternoon and box Christmas gifts to send, (second warning procrastinators.) Chrystal stopped by for a cup of decaf and to let Ben hang out with his yet to enter the world buddy, Baby Boy Johnson. The Wilson family welcomed baby boy #4, Harry David-Congrats guys!!
Risha's calzones from the freezer for dinner meant the only cooking was the salad. My studly husband came home from making the money so I could procure the outfits and joined me on the couch for dinner and Grey's. All topped off with a bubble bath that I fell asleep for nearly an hour in while previously mentioned studly husband put angelic baby to sleep. The End.
Wow - that IS an awesome day! So glad we could be a part of it :)
ReplyDelete