Monday, November 1, 2010

1st Halloween

Ben's first Halloween was pretty uneventful-oh! how I wish they could stay that way.  We decided weeks ago he would simply sport the cute Halloween themed outfit Janis sent, but came across a clearance giraffe costume Halloween morning at Old Navy.  We were successful in surprising lots of the family as they all expected a simple black onesie.  Ben's buddy Cadyn the duck stopped by with parents Caleb and Tisha to trick or treat and got in on some good photo ops.  Ben was fast asleep within seconds of Cadyn's departure and the Heimer house was quiet for the rest of the evening.  I bought the perfect amount of candy (none left!) and I'm pretty sure there were no more ghouls and goblins about on our block after our candy supply ran dry.
Scary pose



World's First Giraffe with no neck

Cadyn the duck

Mere seconds after the TS family's departure

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE giraffes. And Ben is by far the cutest little no-necked giraffe I have ever seen! Hope you enjoyed your first Halloween with Benny-boy. I have a feeling future Halloween's won't be nearly as quiet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. GREAT photos! We have the cutest little animals ever ;)

    ReplyDelete