Wednesday, July 9, 2014

something smells fishy

Ben has taken his fish status to a whole new level this Summer and I adore that he has found a love in the water.  Many mama dreams of mine would come true if I could spend early mornings and many hours poolside cheering on my swim team kiddo.  I'd be just as happy spending Summer afternoons at the pool, too, and only time will tell.  We are very lucky that Nana and Papa have such a wonderful neighborhood pool where Ben takes lessons from Meagan and where we get to spend many afternoons swimming and sunning.   We also have some vacations this year that will be rife with swimming opportunities.  Here are some pics of Ben's lessons and pool days this year and a video of him and Meagan at work.









wayfarers and little boys just slay me!



waiting SO patiently on a thunder delay. :(



He's not pool dependent.........

rivers work just as well

and in a pinch, a water table...........



2 comments:

  1. He looks so thrilled with himself in the water table. :) I'm excited to see what your little fish will do in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hilarious. Such a great skill to have no matter where it leads him. Btw, did I miss the video? I want to see him in action!!

    ReplyDelete