Thursday, June 26, 2014

mountain house


I spent only a day at home, after the beach, to do a little laundry and start some party prep for the weekend before Ben and I headed for the hills.  We drove to Fraser Tuesday morning to check out the Lineberry and Voigt's new mountain house.  Tuesday afternoon involved some nature adventures with Grace and Sara and a visit to a couple play grounds in Winter Park.  Amy and I took the kids into town for a delicious pizza dinner and then it was home to bed.
On Wednesday I took Ben, Grace, and Sara to the Grand County rec center for a day of swimming while Amy worked.  Sarah Voigt and her kids Hailey and Sacha arrived shortly after we got home from swimming and we all had a fun evening.  
Ben and I headed home Thursday morning to make his swimming lesson and to continue the party prep (post forthcoming.)

The new condo is beautiful and has gorgeous views and offers proximity to the Winter Park ski shuttle, golfing, great fly-fishing, Grand Lake and the big rec center. There are 3 master bedrooms with en-suites, a huge kids bunk room and an additional bath.  If anyone reading this needs a wonderful place for a mountain family vacation, let me know and I'll connect you.

Thanks to the new owners for their hospitality.  I'm already looking forward to our next (longer) visit.


We didn't need to go further than two steps out the front door for a great picnic.




the deck here is such a peaceful place

No comments:

Post a Comment