Every birthday princess needs a crown
After month(s) of planning and trying to secure the perfect spot to watch the CU Buffs take on the AZ Wildcats in Pac 12 basketball, we got to enjoy the game last night while helping Tante celebrate the big 2-6!
In the end we had to arrive extra early to get the seats we wanted but people joined when they could and we took over half of the Tailgate Room at the Blake St. Tavern and the young ones ventured out after to tear up the town.
Ben did great considering his current attention span and the noise and crowd level in the room and we all had a great time despite the Buffs loss.
Molly's friend Marie who lives in Austin surprised everyone!
MeeMee was sadly sick the next day so Tante hung with us at home and we enjoyed a DELICIOUS Whole Foods tapas dinner and dessert. This is one of my favorite meals so I was delighted when it sounded just as good to the birthday girl.
Twenty-six will be a great year for Molly as she graduates with her MBA in May and as I tell her often, "the world is her oyster," and "an adventure for the taking." I fears those adventures may lead to her leaving Colorado for a while but I'm pretty confident life will bring her back here. If she leaves we'll just make the most of whatever fresh and daring locale she chooses! I love you sissie! Welcome to more-real adulthood.



Mmmmm. That food pic makes me happy. Glad your sis had a great birthday, and I think you're right, she is so ready for the next adventure. :)
ReplyDeleteLooks like it was such a fun birthday celebration! I didn't know your sis was a year younger than me?! :)
ReplyDelete