Monday, February 17, 2014

cheeeeeeeeese!!!!

Ben has a new-found desire to use my camera to take pictures himself.  It's a continuation of the standard, "Ben do it!" attitude that's been creeping around for more than a year now but had never forayed into photography.  Of course I want him to love taking pics as much as I do so I try to help him and allow him to explore but that exploration has definite limits when the equipment could pay for several of his college credits.  I've started to explore kiddo cameras and have even sent a hint to the Easter Bunny that maybe Ben would love a camera in his basket.  We will see how his interest holds between now and then.  Here are his first pics...............








4 comments:

  1. Very artistic, Ben! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! He already has an eye for it!

    Jill

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jelly!!! I wonder if what he sees is what the camera is capturing. So cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. He wants to be just like his mama! Melt.

    ReplyDelete