Monday, April 8, 2013

Quincy delights again

Yesterday I had the overwhelming pleasure of taking more pictures of sweet Quincy who I had photographed as a newborn.  I took a few family shots this time as well but sweet Q stole the show.  I haven't even sorted through all the cuteness yet, but I think I know which pics will remain my favorites, so I thought I'd share..............



those perfect pink lips and milky skin-oy!

This was a fun little surprise in my camera-peek!

this one might be my fave favorite.........maybe :)





get outta town!!





5 comments:

  1. so cute - love the family shot and the rosy cheeks!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are amazing! I am not sure how we can ever thank you enough!

    Jill

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great shots, and what a cutie! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are such a great photographer! I love all the feet ones + the last two the best! So adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooo, such a handsome little man! My fave is the second from last - so precious. I also love the one of his perfect little toes peeking up. :) And I see Teegs isn't the only one finding his tongue right now. So fun!

    ReplyDelete