***
Fast forward from Tuesday's storm to today picking Ben up from school....
I entered his classroom and the smirk/uh-oh look on Ms. Danae's face instantly told me something was up. "Well.........uh...., " Ms. Danae started. I interjected noticing Ben had different pants on than those I'd dropped him off in.
"He didn't have an accident!!" Ms. Danae beamed. "But, well.......we got out to the playground and as soon as any of us turned around Ben was standing under the roof drain with his mouth open being drenched in icy melting snow!"
Ms. Danae waited sheepishly for my response and when I burst out laughing I could tell she breathed a sigh of relief.
I told her I was far from surprised and we both giggled for a bit at lots of Ben's antics. I also explained that he is in my care when he's not there so they don't need to be so concerned about my reaction when he's, after all, just being Ben.
Hahaha, boys will be boys. :)
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness! This just makes me giggle. So cute!
ReplyDelete-Jill
Oh to be young again! :)
ReplyDelete