Ben had a lot of fun making Valentines this year. Although they took several sessions starting right after Christmas, with each one he lasted longer before eating the paint. :) He has enjoyed having a big glitter heart in his room and playing with the hearts I made for our pallet box. I tell him hearts are a sign of love but that I love him everyday and always!
Hearts from hands and paper towel tubes were our tools this year.
These hearts were fun to make and even more fun to play with.
"Hey you! Have a Happy Heart Day!"
We wish lots of love to all of you on this day and all year through.
Happy Valentine's Day from the Heimers!
Happy Heart Day to you all!!! xoxoxoxo
ReplyDeleteHappy Heart Day to my favorite and my forever Valentines! Love you guys!!
ReplyDeleteLOVE that last photo and caption. :) XOXOXOXOXO, Heimer fam!
ReplyDelete