Thursday, January 31, 2013

300

three.hundred. 300!!! one hundred + one hundred + one hundred.  This is the 300th post in It all began with Ben and a bbq.  


from the bbq where it all began

It gives some perspective to all we've done in the last 2.5 years.  I am overwhelmingly grateful to have this blog and this wonderful piece of family history.  There are days-many, in fact, when blogging is just another thing on my to-do list.  I can say though there is little else on my to-do list that is as rewarding.  This is a good reminder that I need to print the first two years-it's on my to-do list. :)  Big thanks to everyone who reads our story and special thanks to those who comment.  The comments will be printed and I have peace knowing Ben will always know at least 3 people who were really important in our lives. :)
I know gratitude is a common theme around here but it bears repeating.  I am SO grateful for the time I get to spend with Ben and the hard work on Ryan's part that makes that possible.  I am grateful for our Tiny Tudor and its many charms and the amazing city and neighborhood we live in.  Today I am especially thankful for my health and with that I'll move on to post 3.0.1..................

5 comments:

  1. Three hundred! What a wonderful treasure this blog will be to your sweet boy one day. I am blessed to be one of the commenters who gets to watch him grow through your eyes. :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lisa said, " I can't believe he was ever that small."

      Delete
  3. My first thought: What have I been saying in these comments? Argh! My second thought: Why are you talking about us in the past tense? You're stuck with us for life! :)

    ReplyDelete