Friday, December 28, 2012
"sob" "sob"
We are very blessed this Christmas to have had lots of time with family and have some friends from afar coming to see our new house Saturday. I'm therefore way behind on blogging about said Christmas activities or anything else for that matter:). Just wanted to note my sob-fest this morning as I started the post-holiday laundry. After placing a couple of pairs of too-short pants into Ben's too-small bin, I looked into his hanging "to-grow-into" clothes and found myself grabbing several 3T shirts that I'm sure will fit soon if they don't already. "SOB! BLUBBER! sob! SOB!" How is my teeny tiny baby wearing 3T clothes???
How can it be that we'll be potty training him in the next couple months and transitioning to a toddler bed????!?
"SOB! OHHHHHHHHHH! WOE IS ME!! SOB"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

It'll be okay Momma! I promise!
ReplyDelete