On Tuesday of this week I had the overwhelming pleasure of taking some pictures of new baby Quincy for our good friend Jill. Quincy was nearly 3 weeks old and so wonderful and new. I learned how much I took for granted from a photography standpoint by having Ben around all the time. It was easy in my own home with Ben to take advantage of deep slumber or particular light. Jill's house was gorgeous with lots of windows but Quincy was less than sleepy for most of the shoot and HATED the basket we tried to put him in. His smart Daddy had also turned the heat back down so Quincy let us know it was a little chilly for the nakey baby shots. Overall it was pretty successful for an hour long shoot and I know from a Mama perspective that nearly all pics of your own little one are perfection to you.
Huge congrats to Jill, Jason, Quincy and pup TJ!! You are a beautiful and amazing family!!
"ok. now I'm tired!"
I tried to convince Jill to let me try a family shoot when Q is about 3 months. Fingers crossed!




Fun! What a sweetheart. My faves are the mama ones and the third to last. :)
ReplyDeleteI really hope you are serious about the 3 month shoot. You are so talented and we absolutely appreciate everything you have done for us. I look at the pictures non-stop and just had to checkout this older post again. I just love it! Q is growing so fast and we can't wait for you to see him again. Thank you again!
ReplyDelete-Jill