Monday, August 27, 2012

Mountain Top Children's Museum

(I wrote the post below on Thursday August 2nd, while we were in Breck)

This morning Ben and I ventured to the local children's museum here in Breckenridge. I think I speak for both of us when I say it was fantastic. MeeMee even joined us for a little while and was also impressed. Like many things we do, the possibilities
of this place will only grow as Ben gets older. I will let the pictures show you his favorites. As admission is good all day I'm still debating about heading back after nap......:)


The mountain rescue station was complete with a backboard, Dr. supplies and evacuation helicopter.


Ben loved the curtains more than anything in the black-light room.

Ben LOVED this car/train track toy.



The bear cave and slide were a hit!

Mama had some fun too :)

We did in fact head back again for a bit before the Museum closed and had a great time playing with a little girl named Sarah.  Sarah is one of 6 children with severe special needs adopted by her parents.  Their story was amazing and the world is a better place because of people like them:).

3 comments:

  1. I was just there! My cousin and I took her twin daughters when we were spending time at our cabin in Blue River last weekend. Pictures here: http://twinsinbreck2012.shutterfly.com.

    Isn't it SO awesome?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome pics! They really enjoyed it like I hope Ben will in the future :)

      Delete
  2. Looks like a great place! You find some of the best places.

    ReplyDelete