Hello! Since I last posted about our new home we have..............
-gone on two, separate week-long vacations
-gone to a weekend wedding away
-moved 3 pods and stuff from 2 houses into the new house
-had a birthday
-started preschool
And we have a family wedding and associated functions this weekend. We also have a backyard bug bash with 45 of our closest friends and family in just over a week.
Did I mention we are downsizing by almost 1000 sq feet and have gone from a 3 car to less than 1 car garage?
Wow! after writing it all down I understand why I feel the way I do. AND I am not complaining, rather explaining.
I miss my blog but I am starting posts about each event as they come so as not to forget and in no time I'll be back with regularity.
And because I know it makes some of my readers cringe, after today's well-child (yep, not well-baby :( update, I will go back and share said events in order.
I have been not-so-patiently waiting (read: blog stalker).
ReplyDelete