Tante had last Friday afternoon off of work so Ben and I joined her for a slumber party in the city. We drove downtown just in time for lunch at the pizzeria in the same building as Tante's apartment. We made our way through the chilly and snow-packed streets to check out Denver's new and first H&M store and shop around a bit. An afternoon nap for Ben meant some Gossip Girl for Molly and I and then we headed out to Cherry Creek for some play area eye-gouging and a little more shopping. Dinner at Noodles and Co. was the perfect end to a lovely day and Ben settled right into his pack and play in Tante's closet. The night was proof that space is what you make of it as we all got along fine in her under 500 sq ft studio. We were greeted by snow covered streets in the morning and after a relaxing breakfast, Ben and I made our very slow and safe trek home.
We all had entirely too much fun playing "sunnies"
Playing peek-a-boo with Tante
Tante helping us load the car-brrr!

Oh, it was the BEST time! Such a wonderful memory for Tante who is also excited to make many more just like it. Wish we had gotten a photo of his super cute outfit complete with the flannel. "Good looks run in the family. I got mine from my Auntie." So stinkin' true :) Love you, Nuggs!
ReplyDeleteFun times! Ben has such a sweet Tante.
ReplyDelete