Tuesday, October 25, 2011

14/15 Month stats and well baby

We moved Nugget's 15 month well baby up as it was scheduled for the end of November.  After much persuading and mentioning our friend Charlotte had done the same, they agreed to move up his vaccinations.  He is a little shy on # of words for 15 months but they wouldn't say just how many he should have.  He also does not point adequately to request things and apparently crawling to said item and placing it in my lap does not count.  His very clear tantrums and screaming when he doesn't get what he wants also did not impress the PA.  I told her he was adept at communicating his needs and wants as far as I was concerned.  She also told me to hold out hope he might still walk by 15 months.  Am i worried?
Anyway, his 14 month stats are very similar to previous stats in terms of percentiles.  In the chaos of our lives right now, I did forget the camera so no nakey baby pic this month but I promise to make up for it before 18 months.


Stats:
24 lbs 12 oz = 61% weight
30 in. = 27% height
46 3/4 cm head = 45%


So...holding steady and already has a good shooting rhythm down if things don't change in the height department. Nugget Heimer could be the next Spud Webb and a mexican point guard named Heimer has ESPN special written all over it!!  


I love you Nugget!! Just the way you are!

3 comments:

  1. I would totally watch that ESPN special :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep the dream alive! I was out shooting (Read: Missing) hoops the other day and kept announcing myself as the next WNBA star... Much to the dismay of my husband and my neighbors. :)

    ReplyDelete