Friday, July 8, 2011

Administrative Update

Let it not be said of me that I don't follow through or honor my commitments.  And Ben, when you are reading this years from now, I hope you will challenge me on this if you feel I am failing.  I had a couple previous posts from our Vegas trip and Father's Day that required follow-up.

First, Ryan got some awesome pics of Ben when we were in Vegas that I said I wanted to turn into a picture project.  I found a great frame and voila:



Second, on Father's Day, I mentioned a gift Ben got for Ryan that had not yet completely arrived so I was holding off on a pic.  Well it did arrive a couple days after Father's Day and Ryan has it hung over the entrance to the third bay of the garage where most of his shop is.  Although we make frequent trips to see what Dada is working on, all that's missing now is the Son.  I would also say the Heimer could offer a long list of other things missing from his workshop, and I would respond with, "all in due time, My Love, all in due time."


3 comments:

  1. LOVE that sign. What a treasure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sign is so cute! I also LOVE the way your picture project turned out. :-) Miss you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ben, tell your mama and dada you want the cute band-aids when pursuing the shop projects. MeeMee loves U!

    ReplyDelete