Tuesday, May 10, 2011

IMPRESSED!!

Yesterday was truly a Monday and it took no time getting started.  I had a dentist appt at 8 and after discovering a broken (with bloody flesh exposed underneath-not about to take clippers to it) toenail on Luke on Sunday, I directed Ryan to call the vet at 8 and try to get an appt.  Don't ya know they got him in right away :).  This meant Ryan had to wrangle Ben and a hurt Luke into the vet while being prepared to leave from there to work.  I walked into the vet's office after the dentist to trade cars and take over the children and what did I see??  Ben in the umbrella stroller happily being fed his cereal by his amazing Dad and Luke curled up at said Dad's feet!!  This moment took my breath away.  There really is no baby involved task too daunting for Ryan.  I seriously got loaded in the car and sat.............and digested.............and wowed.  and then thought, "man, I wish i had my camera for a blog pic!"

Left-Hand Luke (turns out both left feet had torn nails :)


In other IMPRESSED news, Ryan took Ben to the Wichita State Shockers Baseball game on Friday night all on his own while I went out with the girls.  They had a great time and one text said, "our son is quite a flirt."  Apparently a little 2-year-old girl had quite a thing for Ben and he gave her plenty to swoon over.

I didn't have my camera at the vet and Ryan didn't take it to the ball game, but he called me upstairs last night at bath time and I got this one.......sigh.

3 comments:

  1. What a Monday! I think that picture makes it all worthwhile, though. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at Ben flexing his guns! All the little 2 year old girls (including Cadyn) better watch out for those buff baby biceps ;)

    Ryan IS pretty amazing, add croissant baking to the list!

    Hope Luke heals fast.

    ReplyDelete