We made the trek today to see Santa. The line wasn't too long and despite my skepticism, the picture they took (required if you wanted to take your own) actually turned out great!
We had to wake Ben up but he happily obliged his crazy parents and sat with the fat stranger in the red suit. This particular Santa was pretty good looking and the nice looking suit and set probably had a lot to do with it being a for-profit operation.
The mall was a zoo but it didn't really bother me-probably because I didn't have to be there chasing down a last minute gift-just another testament to getting the Holiday tasks wrapped up early!!
I also must mention the adorable outfit from neighbors Bruce and Cheryl. My typical pick might have been more argyle than snowman, but I was very thankful for the Cute today!!
Without further ado...
Sleeping in line
Slowly Waking Up
Am I Next??
With the Jolly Fat Man Himself
Filled with joy and comfort knowing his wish list is in good hands


OMG - cutest pictures yet!!! I think Ben does like Christmas as much as his mama, he is ALL smiles :) What a little doll.
ReplyDeleteYou are killing me with these posts of sweet lil' Ben. What a cutie!! He looks like such an old soul, trapped in a baby body. He's so adorable. Hopefully we get to see him again before he's all mobile and running around sneaking into presents. Though I for some reason think that you will look forward to that time...:) If we don't talk to you beforehand, a very Merry Christmas to the Heimers!
ReplyDelete