The packages wrapped, the cards sent by air....
Yes the cards have been sent, and if by some chance you read this blog and did not get one, (this would be a true Christmas miracle) let me know and I'll send one off to you!!
The Holiday card was full of changes this year. There were no pups, no parents, and no letter. We figured the two previous letters of the year covered just about everything and really no one cares about us or the pups anymore and we're very well aware!
We took Ben's photos for the card in two different photo shoots and I thought I'd share some from the cutting room floor.........
One of our Favs
Why yes, I am the best present
Nutcracker face
"Mom, really!! with this outfit?, remember I have no neck!!"



I swear Ben doesn't take a bad picture! Love his little smile :)
ReplyDeleteHis mom takes LOTS of bad pictures-out of focus, etc. I regularly fill a 16gb card for just a few good pics-but practice makes perfect right??
ReplyDelete