Our goals by our next visit at 6 months are to roll over both ways and to put something from one hand into the other-we'll get started stat! Actually, I think milestones and tracking are great tools, but you could also drive yourself crazy comparing, tracking, and worrying. Sometimes you have to throw all that out the window and enjoy who your little person is today because tomorrow he'll be different :)
Just like last time, we both cried at shot time. I should say I cried and Ben, well, Ben turned blood red could hardly breathe, and then wow! did he scream. And cried real tears-which he rarely does. Absolutely broke my heart. I guess I have 2 months to prepare for the next one.
I know you're only here for the stats, so...
Benjamin Ryan Heimer at 4 months and 1 day old weighs in at 17lbs. 3.2 oz-86th percentile, is 24.5 in. long-33rd percentile, and has a head circumference of 41.5 cm-30th percentile.
We got the go ahead for rice cereal, so we'll try that in the next few days and yellow veggies in a month!! I must share that the PA said, "well if he seems unsatisfied by the formula, you should try the rice cereal right away."
In my head I'm thinking, "lady, does that naked perfect chunky monkey with thighs as big as your arms (and screaming to be nibbled) laying before you look like any part of what he eats is unsatisfying???" but I politely say, "yeah, we'll give it a try."

Grow Ben Grow! I can't believe it is time for him to start solids already - FUN :)
ReplyDelete