Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Sasha graduates

Ryan got delayed on an out of town work trip so it was up to Ben and I to congratulate Ryan's cousin Sasha on her graduation from high school.  This smart (and beautiful) cookie is headed to the University of Wyoming to pursue her Engineering degree.  Sasha is driven and kind and after being adopted from Russia when she was 7, a testament to her family's love and dedication.  We are so proud of her and her accomplishments and so excited to witness her take her next adventure by storm.



Ben had ridden Fabio this morning and then had his last day of school, so keeping him happy and out of the way of the big kids was a full-time job for solo mom.  I'm sad I didn't snap more pics of Sasha's cowboy (Wyoming) themed party complete with a bonfire and s'mores.  Every detail was perfect and delightful.  One of her friend summed it up best when I overhead her quip to another girl, "I wish my parents loved me this much."

1 comment: