Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Hayes Heimer

I ran some errands yesterday while Ben was at school and we both arrived home to quite a surprise from the big man in the red suit.



You can watch the surprise here.

Hayes Heimer needed a home before the holidays and Santa chose us. :)  Unfortunately, Ryan is out of town for work, be we called him and told him all about the new puppy and they will get to meet on Friday.





Luke and Hayes are fast friends and Luke is very patient and gentle with his new brother so far.  Ben is a little unsure but always wondering where Hayes is and wanting him to follow him around and play with him.



Potty training is off to a great start and it feels just like single-parenting a newborn with the night-time potty trips.  I will be thankful for a helping hand this weekend but I'm thrilled with the new addition to our household.  Santa made a great match with this one.





 

5 comments:

  1. That Hayes is so, so precious!! It makes me excited for when we get a dog (in the very, VERY distant future!!!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That Hayes is so, so precious!! It makes me excited for when we get a dog (in the very, VERY distant future!!!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to the best family ever, Hayes! I can hardly wait to see more of your adventures. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It has been so fun seeing Hayes! He is seriously SO cute, Jess!! What a great Christmas gift!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A) I agree with Meaghan^^^, this makes me very excited IF and WHEN we MIGHT do this in the VERY distant future. :)
    B) Hayes wins the cutest puppy award.
    C) That last picture.
    D) I'm still not sure how you pulled this and everything else around the holiday off with Ryan being gone most of December!

    ReplyDelete