Wednesday, October 7, 2015

up-staged

The yard sign came a couple days early and struck fear in the hearts of many...and began the barrage of neighbors to the door.
 

We had carpets installed on a Wednesday and the house hit the market on Thursday with showings to begin Friday at noon.  I was working to stage and prepare until 11:45 so when the first showing showed up an hour early, I had to turn them away.  MeeMee took Ben and Luke for Friday (which was packed with showings) and Saturday (which was day 1 of the open house.)  Although some pics I sent to DeDe and Kacey for the listing were actually old, I wanted to save some pics here of the new carpet and of our tiny tudor 
in her crowning glory.  

The office was NEVER this tidy.



We had finally figured out a possible solution for the basement to allow for a sectional and more seating but didn't stick around to put it into place.




Thanks to Trader Joe's, I had fresh flowers everywhere without breaking the bank.






One of the top five best things about this house was the view to Ben playing while I cooked.  I will REALLY really miss that.






I saw that Kacey had these cute mugs at the open house and requested a couple.  On this day I had both started and ended my day with one.  It's hard to express just how grateful we are to have DeDe and Kacey lead us through this process.  It's been a rollercoaster-and a hi-speed one at that, but thanks to the yesndede team, the end is in sight.

3 comments:

  1. The house looks great! I'm sure it's bittersweet to be leaving the home you and Ryan put so much work into, but the burbs will be just as lovely! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is so nuts how quickly this move came together. Great job under pressure and showing off the beauty of your tiny tudor!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So fun to see your whole tiny tudor! Great job staging it + getting it all ready so quickly!

    ReplyDelete