There were a couple lightning delays but the storms weren't close and the kiddos were very content to run and play.
I re-used all the decor from last year including just updating the banner with this year.
Unfortunately, it fell down before I got a pic.
neighbor Joey
Ben had some selfie fun during the weather delay......
I love great grandma Virginia smiling in the background.
Some of Ben's favorite people.....
Time for gifts was nothing new. Ben very much appreciated everyone's help in opening.
Cool new legos
A Bonnie Brae ice cream cake with strawberry and triple death chocolate ice cream per Ben's request.
Discovering the bear he had spotted and begged for at Costco.
It didn't take him long to get the hang of his gold trumpet which was his most requested (every hour or more for weeks) gift. He wants to "play it on the stage and change the world."
This one warms my heart! His feelings are all over his face. :)
Happy Birthday party, Buddy! The fun is just beginning. :)

















"I did it mama!" * Angela bursts into tears. :) Love this post. Thanks for all the videos!
ReplyDeleteOh, I'm a sobbing mess. Thanks for all the pics and videos. Love! Happy 5th Birthday, my darling nugget. Miss you everyday.
ReplyDeleteYay to the crinkle nose making an appearance in the pic with you two! I adore the videos and that gigantic bear. He and our Costco moose (Gord) could be friends. :) Happy #5 to your sweet boy!
ReplyDelete